On this page, you will find important documents pertaining to El Paso Health Advantage Dual SNP (HMO D-SNP).
Please click on any of the links below to download a PDF copy.
In this Medicare checklist, we outline the seven steps you’ll want to check off your to-do list before deciding what best fits your Medicare needs and how to properly become a Medicare beneficiary.
- 2020 Pre-enrollment Checklist
- 2020 Pre-enrollment Checklist – Version en Español (pending)
Evidence of Coverage
The Evidence of Coverage (EOC) explains your rights, benefits, and responsibilities as a Member of El Paso Health Advantage Dual SNP (HMO D-SNP).
- 2020 Evidence of Coverage (Last updated 11/26/2019)
- 2020 Evidence of Coverage – Version en Español (pending CMS approval)
The Provider Directory outlines your plan’s network of Primary Care Providers, Specialists, Hospitals, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Outpatient Mental Health Providers, DMEs, Dental, and Vision Provider contacts.
Formularies (Drug List)
The Formulary provides you with a list of drugs you may need.
Comprehensive Formulary (Drug List)
- 2020 Comprehensive Formulary (Drug List)
- 2020 Comprehensive Formulary (Drug List) – Version en Español
Abridged Formulary (Drug List)
*Printed copies of information posted on our website are available upon request.
If you have questions, please call El Paso Health Advantage Dual SNP Member Services toll free at 1-833-742-3125 (TTY 1-855-532-3740).
We are available:
- October 1 – March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mountain Time (MT) daily.
- April 1 – September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mountain Time (MT) Monday through Friday.