Our partnership with each and every provider is essential. Together we share a common goal – to improve the health of the people in our community.
El Paso Health is committed on working with our network providers to make processes easier so providers are able to focus on delivering the highest quality of care. Providing access to care is a collaborative effort and our strong network partnerships help to build a health focused community.
If you need assistance, call us at 1-833-742-3125 (TTY 1-855-532-3740), from October 1 to March 31, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, 7 days a week and April 1 through September 30, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Mountain Time.
Important Plan Documents for Providers
- Credentialing Application for Organization
- Credentialing & Recredentialing Check List for Physician
- Credentialing Check List for Organization or Facility
- Secondary Locations Addendum
- DME Supplies Form
- W-9 Form
- Texas Standardized Credentialing Application