Commitment to Excellence in Quality
El Paso Health Advantage Dual SNP is committed to providing you with services and benefits that meet high standards. We want you to get the care you need and the best care. We also want you to be happy with your care, our service, and your benefits.
Visit our Quality Improvement Program to learn more.
Participate in Your Care
Your participation is important to making sure that you are receiving care you need. Here is what you can do:
- Let us know about any problems or questions you may have.
- Talk with your doctor about your health. Get answers to your questions. Make sure you understand your treatment plan, so you can follow it.
- Use the extra services we provide.
- You may be asked to take part in one more of our programs to improve your care. Please consider using them.
- Give us feedback
You Have Rights
It is important to us that you understand your rights, your responsibilities, and our process to file complaints and appeals. Make sure to learn more.
You have the right to file a complaint (grievance) or appeal.
Learn about your rights and responsibilities.
If you have questions, please call El Paso Health Advantage Dual SNP Member Services toll free at 1-833-742-3125 (TTY 1-855-532-3740).
We are available:
- October 1 – March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mountain Time (MT) daily.
- April 1 – September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Mountain Time (MT) Monday through Friday.